Global Licence Opportunity
The CEO Institute is seeking to establish a global network of Licensees in major cities to conduct the unique Future CEO program.
The Future CEO program is a certification course designed for future business leaders. It equips next-generation leaders with the skills, knowledge and contacts needed to confront problems and manage growth.
- Groups of up to 16 members matched for compatible skill levels and non-competing business sectors;
- Chairman-facilitator handpicked for their professorial credentials¹ and practical business experience;
- Format: members’ issues, expert speakers, open forum including critical problem solving;
- Leads to Provisional Certification as a Certified CEO.
Find out more information on the Future CEO program.
¹ In some circumstances a doctorate degree may be substituted for professorial credentials.
Eligibility to become a Licensee
This is a unique opportunity for a recognised executive education organisation to attain this highly sought after certification course. To succeed as a Licensee, your organisation will:
- Have an established customer and prospect data base of senior managers;
- Be well equipped to deliver executive management and leadership training,
- Demonstrate your organisation is a market leader in the executive training field in your city, and
- Have links with the local universities / business schools
Licensees are not required to pay an up-front licence fee, paying only a royalty on the membership fees received.
Licensees' contact details will be featured on the dedicated Future CEO website, and share enquiries received from their city. For further information on this licensing opportunity, prospective Licensees are required to sign a Confidentiality Agreement, and provide information on their organisation in support of our eligibility requirements.